My husband, Taylor, and I are saving up for furniture! We are really starting from scratch. Everything we own was handed down to us from church friends who were upgrading or pieces that were just taking up space in someone's garage. We plan on making some big purchases on a sofa, mattress, and rug. The goal is that we will own them for the next 20 years or so. So ya, they need to be pretty timeless and not something we will look at each other in 3 years and be annoyed about. Other items will be slowly acquired over from sales and Craigslist. However, I went ahead and created this wishlist because I wanted everything in one place.
LIVING ROOM // WISH LIST
1. What all sofas aspire to be
2. This lamp has nice lines and the color is just an added bonus
3. I would use this cart for books
4. To satisfy my love of copper AND reptiles (not so much the reptiles)
5. Love the shape and legs on this coffee table
8. This rug only comes as a 4x6, so I will have to layer/sew/something
9. A chair with room for two
** I created this post a few months ago and have definitely gone in a different direction. I will post an update on what I did purchase soon.